Connecting Headphonejack triggers Google Assistant

D
D.
User
Hello people.
I got some cheap headphone jack and everytime I connect it to my device it tells me to turn Google Assistant on for assistance. I don't want to use Google Assistant and have turned it off but it keeps asking me every time I connect the dongle. Is there a way I can stop that? Or is it a kind of a bug because the headphone jack has some kind of digital analog converter chip built in?

Help would be appreciated, thanks in advance

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
Try this;
Settings》Google》Search, Assistant and Voice 》Voice》Allow wired headset requests with device locked》Turn it Off

Btw: the headphone jack dongle does have a dac built in

Thx for your reply.

I did that already. The problem still there

i mean.. you could clear data or even uninstall the assistant

Similar threads

B
Hi, When I switch from selfie to main camera (or back) during a video, I get a harsh clicking sound. Any Idea what is causing that? Is it my finger tapping the display to switch or is it a switch on microphones?  Tipps appreciated.  8760227
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
M
Hello, I apologise that I'm writing in english but it is easier for me to explain the problem. I have a frustrating issue with my phone. I bought Samsung S23 as a brand new around 3 months ago. It was working fine till last week - I started to have problems with the signal connetion - the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
I
I am using S23ultra and it's a bad feeling to see that it is not smooth as it should be, for instance every time I open Galaxy store for apps or update it lags the UI isn't fluid unlike google playstore which feels better to open and use.  Do you guys feel the same ?????? I totally love my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
I have a s23 from India and I am unable to use my samsung wallet in Germany. It doesn't allow me to add international cards. Could anyone tell me a workaround this on how i can start using Google wallet or Samsung pay in Europe. 8564921
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
J
After having upgraded the S23 Ultra to android 14 and one ui 6.0 I'm having big connectivity and battery problems. The reception is bad, absent or at most a notch and the people I call can't hear me! Even the internet connection it's of course not there.  I tried to switch the sim to a Samsung...
Antworten
Aufrufe
U
Zurück
Oben