Galaxy store

User
I am using S23ultra and it's a bad feeling to see that it is not smooth as it should be, for instance every time I open Galaxy store for apps or update it lags the UI isn't fluid unlike google playstore which feels better to open and use. 
Do you guys feel the same ??????

I totally love my device and I request Samsung to work on UI smoothness and fluidity It should be appealing to the eyes.

Apart from that thank you for such a great device and putting snapdragon chip in it*m:270c_1f3fb.png*

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
you can try downloading Good Guardians and then inside the app, install "Galaxy App Booster" on Galaxy Store. This may help improve performance by up to 5-15%.

Alternatively, you can also try wiping the cache partition in recovery.

Hello 1Lastrude,

Hello, may I ask, did you buy the s23ultra from Samsung or from a privider with a cell phone contract... or even online or from a dealer? - is your S23 only sluggish at the Galaxy Store or somewhere else?

Andi

I order from online galaxy store
And sluggish noticeably for galaxy store app

The best you can do is, as I said above, wipe the cache and repair the apps. Alternatively, you can use the Galaxy-App - Booster to improve overall performance.

I've got all the time same issue like you, in Galaxy store, in Google Chrome, is not smoothly switching and gliding as in other apps. Even when I'm on energy save mode it's really horrible and very enjoying.... But this is not the problem from your device, it is the web using behind the app, that is telling from a Samsung support master in the past I'm asking for it.
Hope they fix it with the next Android upgrade *m:1f64f.png*

Try: Chrome > three dots in the top right corner > Website Settings > Saved Data > delete everything there

then restart the phone

Im from germany. Hope the translation is right.

What's the big deal? The Galaxy Shop is a service in the Internet. It doesn't render your phone unusable.

And while that store is sluggish and quirky, we don't spend much time there. So what.

Let's move on.

Wow das ist ja mal was neues!
Keiner hier der jammert! das kein Deutsch geschrieben wird.

Dass heißt alle können Englisch auch *m:1f603.png**m:270c_1f3fb.png*