Touch- responsiveness

F
F.
User
The back swipe gesture isnt working sometimes on Facebook, and as an always Samsung fan, please improve the responsiveness of bottom swipe gesture and also the quick panel its not smooth sometimes i need to touch more than once the bottom swipe gesture to move the quick panel back. This is so frustrating that it made me think to buy another phone like Iphone or Pixel 8 pro just bevause of its smoothness, but i will be patient and wait few more weeks and see if there is gonna be any improvements.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
    Wenn Du den Fehler nicht an Samsung meldest kannst Du leider lange auf eine Lösung warten.

Similar threads

B
    Hello, After the update to the ui 6.0 the three swipe gestures of the menu won't work. I had to change to the button menu to be able to navigate normally in the phone. Please consider this bug.  8713477
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    J
    After having upgraded the S23 Ultra to android 14 and one ui 6.0 I'm having big connectivity and battery problems. The reception is bad, absent or at most a notch and the people I call can't hear me! Even the internet connection it's of course not there.  I tried to switch the sim to a Samsung...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    U
    R
    Hey, I recently upgraded to an S23+ from my old S10e. However, when comparing the two phone's cameras, I noticed, that the photos of my S10e contain noticeably more details when zooming into the photo. And when looking at the details of the photo, the resolution of my S10e is also slightly...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    I am using S23ultra and it's a bad feeling to see that it is not smooth as it should be, for instance every time I open Galaxy store for apps or update it lags the UI isn't fluid unlike google playstore which feels better to open and use.  Do you guys feel the same ?????? I totally love my...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    Hello, I apologise that I'm writing in english but it is easier for me to explain the problem. I have a frustrating issue with my phone. I bought Samsung S23 as a brand new around 3 months ago. It was working fine till last week - I started to have problems with the signal connetion - the...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    I
    Zurück
    Oben