Swipe gesture doesn't function after update to ui 6.0

B
B.
User
Hello,

After the update to the ui 6.0 the three swipe gestures of the menu won't work. I had to change to the button menu to be able to navigate normally in the phone. Please consider this bug. 

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
Wen hier im User helfen Usern Forum willst Du hier ansprechen um den Bug zu beheben? Hast Du diesbezüglich schon Samsung kontaktiert?

I thought that this is the official way to contact the problem to samsung. Aren't there official Samsung technicians in this forum to watch all threads? That is the least I expect from the official member portal of Samsung.

Hotline (allgemein)
L: 06196 77 555 77* oder gebührenfrei unter
L: 0800 72 678 64 oder buche einen kostenfreien Rückruf zum Wunschtermin.

Servicezeiten
Montag - Samstag 8 - 20 Uhr

Wichtig: Bitte halte beim Anruf deine Gerätedaten bereit

Similar threads

A
I got my long waited S22 Ultra yesterday after more that 5 weeks of waiting. Unfortunately I don't have yet the USB C dock charger so I used the old one to charge it. Today I connect it to my laptop with the USB C cable provided in the box, surprise!!! the cable works only on the "charging port"...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
S
Please Samsung, optimize the layout of the settings app, similar to the new design of the Gallery app. The stretched-out design of the phone version looks horrible and doesn't take advantage of the bigger tablet screen.It should be possible to navigate the settings menu on the left hand side...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
M
Hello, two weeks ago my Galaxy A52 4g went into a bootloop after installing the latest update. It then loaded into android recovery and I had to factory reset the phone in order for it to start normally. I've been using it and it has been working fine after the factory reset, but I wanted to...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
C
After getting the most recent software update for the Galaxy Buds 2, I noticed a slight crackling noise in both my earbuds when listening to audio. If I go back in the song/video, it happens to be the exact same spot where the audio cuts and the crackling noise sets in for a quick moment, after...
Antworten
Aufrufe
U
T
UA40KU (T-JZL6DCNC)-> identical to UE40KU (T-JZL6DEUC) UA65HU9800JXXZ -> same like UE65HU7590LXZG In the Chinese version many functions are missing, the web browser is forbidden, apps like youtube are not even available. In the past all this was no problem. One connected the TV to a router...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
Zurück
Oben