Optimize settings app for tablet screens/ landscape mode

S
s.
User
Please Samsung,
optimize the layout of the settings app, similar to the new design of the Gallery app.
The stretched-out design of the phone version looks horrible and doesn't take advantage of the bigger tablet screen.It should be possible to navigate the settings menu on the left hand side, while also being able to access the settings at the same time on the right hand side.
Thanks!

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
Es wäre sinnvoll wenn Du den Verbesserungsvorschlag bei Lob&Kritik platzierst. Dann bekommt Samsung auch etwas davon mit. Hier ist eine Community.

Similar threads

S
To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
J
Hi Samsung team, I want to create this ticket because whatsapp web and whatsapp app for PC (windows 10) is causing me a lot of headaches. Once I block the phone i get the notification "Phone is not connected" while using whatsapp web. This is what I have tried without success: Settings > App >...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
A
Hello everyone, I just received today my Galaxy Book Flex2 i7 and I have two concerns that I would like to know whether they are normal or I have had bad luck and got a defect device: 1. The touchpad click is triggering a "rattling sound" as if some keys on the keyboard were loose. The left...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
R
I got the following issues with the S23Ultra camera app, but it wont do much good if I'm the only person requesting, so if you find my proposals useful, maybe drop them an email too. 1: Autofocus in Pro Mode seems unreliable, I had my phone on a stand then stepping in front of it and the AF...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
K
I was super excited when my S24Ultra arrived. It feels luxurious, but quite big for my smaller hands but that's alright.  It has many functions that are amazing and the AI functions are crazy and impressive. What really disappointed me was the camera. I had very HIGH expectations for this one...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
Zurück
Oben