Samsung Notes Feedback

S
S.
User
To whom it may concern,
I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share!
Here are my ideas:
● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3 colors)
(I take a lot of notes for university and therfore need to draw a lot of sketches and it is annoying to open the color palette just to select other colors )
● let the user choose in which resolution you can export the file as pdf
(I often share my notes and sometimes the resolution gets to pixelated if you wrote very small and zoomed in)
● the pen is great however it would be even greater if the pressure sensitivity would work for more pencils and better. I know there is already an option, where you can adjust the line thickness behavior. However this option only seems to make the line thickness dependent on the writing speed. Therfore I would suggest to take advantage of the 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity for a much better experience. This is somthing I really miss!
● an option to choose which function you want to give the s pen button. For example being able to use the lasso-tool when the button is pressed etc. (Now it is just the eraser)
● the option to go a step back by double tapping with to fingers on the display, that would remove the need to go to the taskbar and hitting the button for undoing a step
(I constantly have to undo some steps, so that change would make my workflow way more convenient)
● the option the rotate selected drawings/writings freely whilst snapping into place at special angels (for example 0/90/180/270 degrees)
● being able to add the "favorite pens" to the taskbar (currently it just floats as an extra bubble)
● and a laserpointer-feature would also be a great addition.
(Since the pandemic, I started using Zoom with my Tab s7 and sometimes I try to explain some calculations/examples via screen sharing. Beeing able to highlight the transcript without drawing over it would be awesome!)
Those are my suggestions I wanted to share and I would love seeing some of them beeing implemented in a newer version of Samsung Notes.

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem: