Samsung notes feature request: add vertical/horizontal space

M
m.
User
Hello I would like to make a feature Request which was already tried a couple times and they just went stalledI hope to get at least some recognition and maybe even a statement from the development. I am not really sure if this is even the best place to make a feature request but in case it's not hopefully I can get redirected
Now to the actual Request:The notes app is amesing, I use it generally for studying because it's useful to annotate PdfS of Lecture slides. But usually one encounters two problems while doing so with the notes app.first : if one imports a Pdf in infinite padge mode it just becomes a long padge with all padges of the Pdf stacked. one cannot scroll further left or right to extend the padge.
second:This is a limitation but not some much like the inability to add vertical space between handwritten lines or pdf padges.There are a few workarounds like selecting text and move it to make room for additional content, but it's realy cumbersome if its a lot of text and it's not a solution for Pdfs. Another way is to im port Pdfs in individual padge mode and to add new padges between existing ones make footnotes and add notes to the new padge ( this is how I do it right now. This is also not optimal its slow,ugully and therfore really breaks a work flow. The right solution would be to be able to add vertical space. One note and Apples note app actually has that feature.
Soo sorry for the bad english. still I very much hope my request gets to the right ears and hope it could get implemented.
for people reading this also interested. maybe +1 so it gets more attention.

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
I was actually hoping this could get to the "international" community so maybe it gets more attention
And I am quite sure Samsung(nor any other company) would actually consider such a feature request without a critical amount of people being interested in it