Missing featuers

A
a.
User
- Add the possibility to insert a white sp[ace between text and paragraphs in notes- the header that contains the name of the file is really huge! while all this space is taken? its better to reuse the header that is in "write on a pdf" or skwtch apps from samsung too. the header in samsung notes is so ugly TBH and wastes a lote of space considering writing on pdfs on tab s7. i love the user experience but the UI needs more work on the top part!

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
    Warum schreibst Du das in die Community? Platziere das doch unter Lob&Kritik bei Samsung

Similar threads

M
    I'm using a Galaxy Watch and Samsung Health to track my sport activities. Every morning I'm driving with my bike to my workplace. It appears, that the difference between the burned calories of the manually set training to the auto detected training is really high. So if I start the bicycle...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    S
    To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    T
    M
    Hello I would like to make a feature Request which was already tried a couple times and they just went stalledI hope to get at least some recognition and maybe even a statement from the development. I am not really sure if this is even the best place to make a feature request but in case it's...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    S
    Is there a possibility that I can create a Quick Share shortcut for the app. It really bothers me that it's not easy to open my Quickshare app if I haven't uploaded anything without going to my settings. My goal is to create a shortcut for the app on my homescreen just like there is one for...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    X
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the name that appears when I right a review for an app in the galaxy store? When I write a review it is associated with a username in the galaxy app store and I've tried everything but I couldn't find a way to change it! 5989610
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    Zurück
    Oben