Burned calories difference between manually and auto detected training

M
M.
User
I'm using a Galaxy Watch and Samsung Health to track my sport activities. Every morning I'm driving with my bike to my workplace.
It appears, that the difference between the burned calories of the manually set training to the auto detected training is really high.
So if I start the bicycle training manually i burn round about 100 calories. If the bicycle training is automatically detected it shows more than 200 calories.
I tried that different times and always the same result.
The time and distance of the both trainings is nearly the same.
Does anybody know why this is the case?

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
Die Kalorienanzeige ist bei den Watches ein Dauerthema und nicht wirklich brauchbar. Bei manuellen Workouts wird, durch einige Selbstversuche von Usern bestätigt, ja noch nicht einmal die Herzfrequenz berücksichtigt.

Similar threads

S
It's never being accurate thatsself explanatory but somewhat would help I checked my calories burned for a 47 year old been working out 35 years and go to the gym Every day and do cardio on daily basis between 45 min to 60 min . As an average I would burn about 2500 kcl a day doing nothing at...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
R
In the settings I have the option to use English from different cuntries. I'm a german and I'm curious if there is a difference between English from the UK and the German version? 5978369
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
S
To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
M
Hello I would like to make a feature Request which was already tried a couple times and they just went stalledI hope to get at least some recognition and maybe even a statement from the development. I am not really sure if this is even the best place to make a feature request but in case it's...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
D
Hi guys! I own a samsung s10+ which I bought in the U.S and i currently live in Germany. I am trying to link my PayPal account (created in Germany) to my samsung pay account but it says that there is an error that occurs and prevents the linkage from happening. My samsung pay app displays...
Antworten
Aufrufe
I
Zurück
Oben