Galaxy watches not wright with calories

S
S.
User
It's never being accurate thatsself explanatory but somewhat would help I checked my calories burned for a 47 year old been working out 35 years and go to the gym Every day and do cardio on daily basis between 45 min to 60 min . As an average I would burn about 2500 kcl a day doing nothing at all these are the bodies calories to just function and after my walking and working out I burned yesterday 2000 kalodies how is that even possible . Not only is it not even the bare minimum to get my body going for 24 hours where are the calories that I burned throughout my workouts .

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
Stelle diese Frage doch bitte an die Entwickler bei Samsung. Es ist eine bekannte Tatsache die hier in diversen Threads diskutiert wurde das die Kalorienangaben bei den Samsung Devices nicht brauchbar sind weil dort die Herzfrequenz überhaupt nicht berücksichtigt wird. Diese Frage überfordert aber die Kompetenz eines User helfen Usern Forums auf jeden Fall.

Wo kann ich die guten den fragen ? Hast du ein Adresse oder Link ?

Du kannst mal über Lob&Kritik Kontakt mit Samsung aufnehmen. Vielleicht hilft das ja. Ich weiß das die Kalorienberechnung hier schon ein Thema war als ich meine Active 2 als Vorbesteller gekauft habe. Aus der Zeit gibt es hier Beiträge in denen User durch 2 Trainings nachgewiesen haben das die Belastung und Herzfrequenz bei der Kalorienberechnung keinen Einfluss haben.
Lob & Kritik | Samsung DE

Similar threads

M
I'm using a Galaxy Watch and Samsung Health to track my sport activities. Every morning I'm driving with my bike to my workplace. It appears, that the difference between the burned calories of the manually set training to the auto detected training is really high. So if I start the bicycle...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
P
Hello dear Samsung users, I have a problem when I want to open a video in my gallery I am redirected to the video player and have no choice but to watch it on the video player. But I want to watch my videos in the gallery app because I want to I don't think the video player is suitable for my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
A
Hello, I was using my Galaxy Active watch for 2 years and it worked perfectly. Then it received an update, and last thing i saw in the watch was something like "Now you can use Samsung Pay, check your phone to continue with the update". I had not time to proceed and complete the update, and the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
D
Hi guys! I have a gear s3 frontier watch which I bought in the U.S and also a S10+ which i got from the U.S(i currently live in Germany). I recently got the s10+ and when I tried to link my watch to it, it says that there is a reactivation lock(Even after I tried a hard reset on it ) . So, i now...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
S
I can't register my earbuds using the Serial Number and the Model Number. It display an error for me saying that the numbers are incorrect. So I decided to contact the support. I first had a chat from the website, but they asked me to send an email to the support which I did ! Themselves they...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben