samsung pay and PayPal link

D
d.
User
Hi guys! I own a samsung s10+ which I bought in the U.S and i currently live in Germany. I am trying to link my PayPal account (created in Germany) to my samsung pay account but it says that there is an error that occurs and prevents the linkage from happening. My samsung pay app displays products and offers that you would typically see on the U.S market. Any solution for this would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Your friendly community member
Dj

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
Actually Samsung Pay only can connect to the origin Country were the Smartphone is registered. I own a Smartphone from Sweden and cannot use it in Germany with Samsung pay.

Thank you for the response. If this is the case then it is unfortunate :confused:

I would like help too but apparently we can't do anything about it. *1f605.png**1f62d.png*

In Germany you had to open an bank Account at the Solaris Bank to use Samsung pay. There you get a virtual Visa card for paying with Samsung pay.

hey Journeyman, did you were able to manage something with your Galaxy S10+ from US and your german Paypal account?
I am facing a quite similar issue. I have bought a long time ago a Gear S2 SmartWatch in the US, which is also having the US Samsung Pay installed on it. But unfortunately I am not able to add German credit cards to it. Telling me the card issuer is not supported.
My last try would be to add Paypal to my US Samsung Pay account on a Samsung US Phone and try to import it to the Samsung Pay App on the watch.
But as you ve said, German Paypal account cannot get linked, this would damage the chance to succeed with my idea.