Samsung pay issue

M
M.
User
Dear friends,
I am having problems to use Samsung Pay after go to technical assistance and reinstall Android. The Samsung Pay did not work again anymore. The software inform that Samsung Pay is not yet available in my country. What happened? Anyone can help me? Thanks and best regards. Marcelo from Brazil.

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
Dear MMACIEL,
this Community is especially for German-speaking Users.
Here in Germany “Samsung Pay” is not available yet. For this reason I unfortunately cannot help you with your issue.
Therefore I recommend to contact our colleagues from the Brazilian support-team – they will be happy to help you: Ajuda e suporte de produto | Samsung Brasil
Greetings from Germany!

Similar threads

H
Hello Community *1f44b.png*, I have updated my S21 Ultra to One UI 4 Android 12. And after that I cannot Force Stop any application on my device. I also did a factory reset but it did not solve the issue. Let me know if anyone is facing the same problem or is it just me. ThanksBest regards 5028854
Antworten
Aufrufe
N
E
Hey Guys, for some time now I am trying to log in a card into the samsung wallet but I certainly am not old enaugh as Samsung teils me so I came here with a question: Is there any way to get Samsung pay under the age of 18 (in Germany). Would really love to hear some good anders and thank y'all...
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
D
Hi guys! I own a samsung s10+ which I bought in the U.S and i currently live in Germany. I am trying to link my PayPal account (created in Germany) to my samsung pay account but it says that there is an error that occurs and prevents the linkage from happening. My samsung pay app displays...
Antworten
Aufrufe
I
D
Hi there, I jave Samsung phones for years and always faced Navigation issues with Google Maps. But with my S23 Ultra, it was perfect so far. But for some weeks now, the same issue comes up again: during Navigation, suddenly the map does not turn into the walking direction anymore. Sometimes it...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
J
Hello, since two weeks I’m not able to charge my phone via an USB-C charger. If I charge it via normal USB it works - but slow. I thought the issue comes from the USB connector module, but after replacing it I still face the same issue. Basically, any charging device with USB-C exit does not...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
Zurück
Oben