Samsung pay U18

E
E.
User
Hey Guys,
for some time now I am trying to log in a card into the samsung wallet but I certainly am not old enaugh as Samsung teils me so I came here with a question: Is there any way to get Samsung pay under the age of 18 (in Germany).

Would really love to hear some good anders and thank y'all in advance!

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
Nein gibt es nicht. Pay verlangt, wie du ja schon selbst sagst, dass man mindestens 18 Jahre alt ist.

Frage doch beim Pay Support noch ob Dir die Solaris Bank eine virtuelle Visa Karte zur Verfügung stellt wenn Du noch keine 18 Jahre alt bist. In einem User helfen Usern Forum kann Dir niemand eine belastbare Antwort geben. Ich bin aber der Meinung das sämtliche Kreditkarten erst mit der Volljährigkeit vergeben werden.

Similar threads

D
Hi guys! I own a samsung s10+ which I bought in the U.S and i currently live in Germany. I am trying to link my PayPal account (created in Germany) to my samsung pay account but it says that there is an error that occurs and prevents the linkage from happening. My samsung pay app displays...
Antworten
Aufrufe
I
M
Hi everyoneI just managed to link post bank card on my s21 ultra for Samsung pay but I cannot buy, when I want to pay I cannot. Know anyone or need a visa card to link?Thanks in advance. 2805301
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
S
To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
S
Some of the ideas I havs Hello members, I had some ideas for S Health, which you can see above! Some may like them, maybe others don't. I hope you'll find interest for it! 1. Having a feature from the Wearable to calculate our time we stood (Standing Time, something which has been seen from...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
M
Hello I would like to make a feature Request which was already tried a couple times and they just went stalledI hope to get at least some recognition and maybe even a statement from the development. I am not really sure if this is even the best place to make a feature request but in case it's...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
Zurück
Oben