samsung pay

M
M.
User
Hi everyoneI just managed to link post bank card on my s21 ultra for Samsung pay but I cannot buy, when I want to pay I cannot. Know anyone or need a visa card to link?Thanks in advance.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:
You have to independently transfer a certain amount of Money to the Samsung card. Then you can buy something and it will be deducted from the linked card.

Hi
U mean I need to transfer to that virtual visa who made it samsung pay?

Similar threads

E
Hey Guys, for some time now I am trying to log in a card into the samsung wallet but I certainly am not old enaugh as Samsung teils me so I came here with a question: Is there any way to get Samsung pay under the age of 18 (in Germany). Would really love to hear some good anders and thank y'all...
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
D
Hi guys! I own a samsung s10+ which I bought in the U.S and i currently live in Germany. I am trying to link my PayPal account (created in Germany) to my samsung pay account but it says that there is an error that occurs and prevents the linkage from happening. My samsung pay app displays...
Antworten
Aufrufe
I
M
Good evening everyone, I have a problem with my Samsung account and Spotify. I accidentally unlinked Spotify from my Samsung account. However, now I want to link Spotify again, but the message comes up every time: Samsung account already exists in the account manager. Can anyone help me how to...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
L
Is there a way to restore bookmarks? I accidentally deleted a lot of my bookmarks and really want to have them back. I do have my Samsung Cloud linked to my Internet but I dont know how to restore them. 4143033
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
M
Dear friends, I am having problems to use Samsung Pay after go to technical assistance and reinstall Android. The Samsung Pay did not work again anymore. The software inform that Samsung Pay is not yet available in my country. What happened? Anyone can help me? Thanks and best regards. Marcelo...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
Zurück
Oben