Bookmarks deleted

L
l.
User
Is there a way to restore bookmarks? I accidentally deleted a lot of my bookmarks and really want to have them back. I do have my Samsung Cloud linked to my Internet but I dont know how to restore them.

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
    Uninstall and reinstall the Internet browser if necessary.
    Then reinstall and log in with the Samsung account via settings in the browser. He should then restore the last synchronized data.
    The prerequisite is, of course, that you have always synchronized your data and that he has not yet synchronized the deletion of your bookmarks.
    Otherwise, your bookmarks will be unrecessable.

Similar threads

S
    I´m using Samsung Notes on my Tab S7 for school and i really like the app. However a HUGE problem i have is not being able to lock Pictures / Scans in place so it doesnt accidentally select and move them when i try to write on them. I´ve been reading a lot of reviews of people requesting this...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    L
    M
    Good evening everyone, I have a problem with my Samsung account and Spotify. I accidentally unlinked Spotify from my Samsung account. However, now I want to link Spotify again, but the message comes up every time: Samsung account already exists in the account manager. Can anyone help me how to...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    M
    Hi, I would like to know, how can I change my Samsung account's country settings to country B from country A, does someone know how to do that? Thanks. 4411934
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    M
    Hi everyoneI just managed to link post bank card on my s21 ultra for Samsung pay but I cannot buy, when I want to pay I cannot. Know anyone or need a visa card to link?Thanks in advance. 2805301
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    H
    Hey i just wanted to ask how i change the location on my phone. I stayed in australia for a year but my phone still thinks i live there. This wouldnt be a problem but now i cant download the corona warn app from my country on my phne because of that and thats becoming a big problem. Any tips...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    Zurück
    Oben