How to change country of my Samsung Account?

M
m.
User
Hi,
I would like to know, how can I change my Samsung account's country settings to country B from country A, does someone know how to do that?
Thanks.

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
I have the same problem. I think only Samsung support can help you there. Please contact the support.

Similar threads

V
How to change the country in samsung account...can anyone please suggest? 7875357
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
D
Hello everyone, Can you please help me how to change country in samsung account from Albania to Germany. I can't click on the button 6387928
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
H
Hey i just wanted to ask how i change the location on my phone. I stayed in australia for a year but my phone still thinks i live there. This wouldnt be a problem but now i cant download the corona warn app from my country on my phne because of that and thats becoming a big problem. Any tips...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
L
Is there a way to restore bookmarks? I accidentally deleted a lot of my bookmarks and really want to have them back. I do have my Samsung Cloud linked to my Internet but I dont know how to restore them. 4143033
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
M
Dear friends, I am having problems to use Samsung Pay after go to technical assistance and reinstall Android. The Samsung Pay did not work again anymore. The software inform that Samsung Pay is not yet available in my country. What happened? Anyone can help me? Thanks and best regards. Marcelo...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
Zurück
Oben