Change the country

V
V.
User
How to change the country in samsung account...can anyone please suggest?

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
    Try settings - accounts - account settings - Samsung Account - profile. If this don't work contact the Samsung support for help, they can do it for sure.

Similar threads

D
    Hello everyone, Can you please help me how to change country in samsung account from Albania to Germany. I can't click on the button 6387928
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    M
    Hi, I would like to know, how can I change my Samsung account's country settings to country B from country A, does someone know how to do that? Thanks. 4411934
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    X
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the name that appears when I right a review for an app in the galaxy store? When I write a review it is associated with a username in the galaxy app store and I've tried everything but I couldn't find a way to change it! 5989610
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    M
    Dear friends, I am having problems to use Samsung Pay after go to technical assistance and reinstall Android. The Samsung Pay did not work again anymore. The software inform that Samsung Pay is not yet available in my country. What happened? Anyone can help me? Thanks and best regards. Marcelo...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    U
    Can Samsung or Android give me the option to change the numbers e.g. in tamil or arabic numbers 4414732
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    L
    Zurück
    Oben