Change country in samsung account from Albania to Germany

D
D.
User
Hello everyone, Can you please help me how to change country in samsung account from Albania to Germany. I can't click on the button
1405706iC781C86F3201EC79?v=v2.jpg

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
Das lässt sich bei mir auch nicht ändern. Da wirst Du wahrscheinlich ein neues Profil für Deutschland anlegen müssen. Ich habe auch für Indien ein anderes Profil erstellt.

Similar threads

V
How to change the country in samsung account...can anyone please suggest? 7875357
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
M
Hi, I would like to know, how can I change my Samsung account's country settings to country B from country A, does someone know how to do that? Thanks. 4411934
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
M
Good evening everyone, I have a problem with my Samsung account and Spotify. I accidentally unlinked Spotify from my Samsung account. However, now I want to link Spotify again, but the message comes up every time: Samsung account already exists in the account manager. Can anyone help me how to...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
M
Dear friends, I am having problems to use Samsung Pay after go to technical assistance and reinstall Android. The Samsung Pay did not work again anymore. The software inform that Samsung Pay is not yet available in my country. What happened? Anyone can help me? Thanks and best regards. Marcelo...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
O
I have one s21 ultra and I live in Germany with a sim from Spain, and I want to change my region to Germany and I can't, so:Who can tell me how to change my region, because I have a wrong one*1f601.png* 3985234
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben