Username

X
x.
User
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the name that appears when I right a review for an app in the galaxy store?
When I write a review it is associated with a username in the galaxy app store and I've tried everything but I couldn't find a way to change it!

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
    Ja das hab ich schon gelesen und das Email adresse geändert, vielen Dank

Dann wird es dort keinen anderen Weg geben, ich finde da auch keine Möglichkeit.

Similar threads

M
    I have always used the S Finder to Search my hidden Apps so that my home screen stays clean an tidy. The way it looks, thats no longer possible right? When i search for a hidden App like " youtube" it no longer show up in the search results. The Problem started about a month ago. Is it a bug or...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    J
    Hello, does anyone know if "eBay Partner Attribution" is actually a legitimate system app? (I do not have the eBay App installed.) I'm using a S20 FE 5G. Does anyone else have an app like this on their phones? It only shows if I toggle "show system apps" and I cannot uninstall it. I'm...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    H
    I found the file in Samsung It comes and disappear......by it self One of the file if you try to change the name mobile...go off. How where to submit it..to scan Viurstotal..didn't recognize 7566215
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    O
    When will the AR Emojis be like stickers on Whatsapp? I would love to use my AR Emoji but do not like the photo style of it. Are there any changes planned? When will Samsung update it? 5271676
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    O
    N
    I don't know what is the basis of an update, but when you sell a product and delete certain functions after deleting or canceling them, it is like a scam or worse than a theft. I have an s3 gear and now I have a 3 watch and the active aod display function respectively the secondary animation has...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    Zurück
    Oben