Ar Emoji Whatsapp

O
O.
User
When will the AR Emojis be like stickers on Whatsapp? I would love to use my AR Emoji but do not like the photo style of it. Are there any changes planned? When will Samsung update it?

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
Es gibt doch diese App mit der du Sticker für Whatsapp erstellen kannst.
Darüber sollte das doch möglich sein.

Ja ich weiß aber ich finde es nur lästig, wenn apple es kann sollte es Samsung schon vor 5 Jahren gemacht haben *:smiling-face:

Similar threads

M
Whenever i use galaxy photo editor, it automatically decreases the quality of the photo regardless of what I edit. Like as soon as I press the button of editing, i can clearly see some pixels if i zoom in, which i could not see them in the original photo. Please consider this to fix it as soon...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
S
To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
S
I´m using Samsung Notes on my Tab S7 for school and i really like the app. However a HUGE problem i have is not being able to lock Pictures / Scans in place so it doesnt accidentally select and move them when i try to write on them. I´ve been reading a lot of reviews of people requesting this...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
T
I would like to post a request for the Reminder app (which I love btw.) to have a specific time of day (hour) for the repeat duration. This would allow to be reminded repeatedly in a given time frame (use case: remind me to take my pills from 3PM and repeat every 5 minutes for a duration of 5...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
N
I don't know what is the basis of an update, but when you sell a product and delete certain functions after deleting or canceling them, it is like a scam or worse than a theft. I have an s3 gear and now I have a 3 watch and the active aod display function respectively the secondary animation has...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben