The problem of using galaxy photo editor

M
M.
User
Whenever i use galaxy photo editor, it automatically decreases the quality of the photo regardless of what I edit. Like as soon as I press the button of editing, i can clearly see some pixels if i zoom in, which i could not see them in the original photo. Please consider this to fix it as soon as possible. I'd like to use photo editor without damaging the photo quality.
Dankeschön.

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
Hier ist ein User helfen Usern Forum, wir können hier nichts fixen. Schreibe doch einen Fehlerbericht an Samsung, die Funktion ist in Samsung Members unter Hilfe holen zu finden.

Erstmal bist du in einem deutschen Forum, also warum auf Englisch schreiben?
Außerdem ist das ein User-Forum. Außerdem ist es sehr gut möglich dass im Editor selbst das Bild in niedrigerer Qualität dargestellt wird. Oder bleibt es in der Galerie auch verpixelt?

Englisch ist ok, da es eine Internationale Sprache ist. Zum Thema User Forum gebe ich dir recht. Wie auch L: @Barney0w geschrieben hat, ist es ein User helfen User Forum.

You are not damaging the quality of your pictures. During the editing process, the picture shown in the canvas is of a lower quality for improving processing speed. As soon as you finished your edits and click the save button, your picture will be saved in high quality.

Similar threads

O
When will the AR Emojis be like stickers on Whatsapp? I would love to use my AR Emoji but do not like the photo style of it. Are there any changes planned? When will Samsung update it? 5271676
Antworten
Aufrufe
O
S
Some of the ideas I havs Hello members, I had some ideas for S Health, which you can see above! Some may like them, maybe others don't. I hope you'll find interest for it! 1. Having a feature from the Wearable to calculate our time we stood (Standing Time, something which has been seen from...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
S
To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
A
As an active user of my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 I love the fact that in the latest Update to Android 12 does bring the date of the day in the statusbar. However, I would love to see different styling options, infact I would like to have the date Displayed as: Day, day in month. monthThat is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
O
Hallo, Ich benutze dieses Telefon für einen Monat und ich bin ständig mit diesem Problem konfrontiert, wenn ich durch Rollen auf Instagram oder Geschichten auf Facebook scrollen und auch wenn ich Videos auf jeder Social-Media-Plattform zu sehen, ist mein Telefon hängen und lags viel, dass ich...
Antworten
Aufrufe
O
Zurück
Oben