Deleted function

N
N.
User
I don't know what is the basis of an update, but when you sell a product and delete certain functions after deleting or canceling them, it is like a scam or worse than a theft. I have an s3 gear and now I have a 3 watch and the active aod display function respectively the secondary animation has been canceled. Why Samsung? So it was with the oxygen level in Samsung Health after which it was brought back, do you think it's normal? Maybe it is time to change the manufacturer Thank you Samsung after 12 years

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
    Wenn Du Samsung etwas mitteilen möchtest bist Du hier falsch. Hier ist ein User helfen Usern Forum das von Samsung moderiert wird.

Similar threads

M
    I have always used the S Finder to Search my hidden Apps so that my home screen stays clean an tidy. The way it looks, thats no longer possible right? When i search for a hidden App like " youtube" it no longer show up in the search results. The Problem started about a month ago. Is it a bug or...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    E
    Samsung keyboard currently operates the following way:If you hold down backspace, it starts deleting letters repeatedly and eventually switches to deleting whole words. This makes it difficult to control exactly how much you delete. Suggested behaivior:When backspace is held for some time, start...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    S
    To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    T
    S
    Some of the ideas I havs Hello members, I had some ideas for S Health, which you can see above! Some may like them, maybe others don't. I hope you'll find interest for it! 1. Having a feature from the Wearable to calculate our time we stood (Standing Time, something which has been seen from...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    D
    B
    Is it possible to exclude apps from the timer? I have a sleep app that sometimes totally messes up the timers... and therefore would like to exclude it.. Anyone an idea?Thanks 3167106
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    Zurück
    Oben