Feature Request: Hold Backspace deletes word

E
e.
User
Samsung keyboard currently operates the following way:If you hold down backspace, it starts deleting letters repeatedly and eventually switches to deleting whole words. This makes it difficult to control exactly how much you delete. Suggested behaivior:When backspace is held for some time, start deleting whole words. This is identical to how swift key does it. This allows for much more precise control over the amount of text deleted and makes the "delete previos word" operation possible.Since you do not want to disrupt existing user flow, this may be best enabled by a setting. Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
    Thanks. I got this error message during my first two attempts, but the third one went through.
    1162695iF21182DBCE9D84BB?v=v2.jpg

Similar threads

M
    Hello I would like to make a feature Request which was already tried a couple times and they just went stalledI hope to get at least some recognition and maybe even a statement from the development. I am not really sure if this is even the best place to make a feature request but in case it's...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    S
    To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    T
    M
    To whom it may concern, I have recently upgraded from my trusty note 9 to the new s24 ultra. I cant fail to notice some features I have used daily have been removed from the Always on Display. Im writing this in hope to see them make a return. Features I would like to see readded to the AOD...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    O
    D
    Hi guys! I own a samsung s10+ which I bought in the U.S and i currently live in Germany. I am trying to link my PayPal account (created in Germany) to my samsung pay account but it says that there is an error that occurs and prevents the linkage from happening. My samsung pay app displays...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    I
    J
    The Galaxy S8 has so nice functions and still very fast. The Camera is so good. But it hasn't so much functions. Can you please add the S8 to the Android Q/10 list. Apple makes this much better. Your newer smartphones become 3 years update too. Please still on Android 10 for S8. Thanks...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    Zurück
    Oben