Feature Request - AOD

M
M.
User
To whom it may concern,

I have recently upgraded from my trusty note 9 to the new s24 ultra. I cant fail to notice some features I have used daily have been removed from the Always on Display. Im writing this in hope to see them make a return.

Features I would like to see readded to the AOD:

* Being able to set up a custom small image for the AOD, along side the clock.( For me this is much more useful than showing the background through)

* Being able to double tapp the AOD clock to show the "change brightness", and "AOD settings" buttons

* Being able to customize the AOD clock itself, independently of the lock screen

Thank you for your time,

Maxesit.

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
    Despite the settings menu after the double tap... everything else is possible with LockStar inside of Goodlock. Give it a try... It seems like samsung is moving lots of customization features into these apps.

That's the wrong place for requesting festures.

You have to write Samsung directly, here is just a user community, Samsung developers are not involved here.

Oh okay, I thought this was the place to do it.. Is there a dedicated email for feature reqs?

Similar threads

X
    Hey, I just linked some faces to my contacts with the face recognition feature in the Gallery app. For some images, it asked me if I wanted to link the most recent picture to the contact, but it didn't for already existing contact pictures (even if they were from 2012 *m:1f605.png*). Is there...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    X
    S
    To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    T
    K
    I was super excited when my S24Ultra arrived. It feels luxurious, but quite big for my smaller hands but that's alright.  It has many functions that are amazing and the AI functions are crazy and impressive. What really disappointed me was the camera. I had very HIGH expectations for this one...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    K
    M
    Hello, I have a S22 ultra G5 and I am not able to browse internet nor WhatsApp while I am taking over the phone. I have dual sims with 2 phone active lines from 2 different countries. D you happen to know if this is a restrictions from: The phone? From the company phone's services from both...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    A
    Hello, I ordered s24 ultra with Vodafone esim. And I did verification by 'my webID' (which was little bit different comparing to other verification app. In that app I just took my id card photo from both side and 3rd pic with my selfie. It all verification done by just photo without person or...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    Zurück
    Oben