Use face recognition images as contact photos?

X
x.
User
Hey,

I just linked some faces to my contacts with the face recognition feature in the Gallery app. For some images, it asked me if I wanted to link the most recent picture to the contact, but it didn't for already existing contact pictures (even if they were from 2012 *m:1f605.png*).

Is there any possibility to automatically set them as contact pictures? I don't see any option available, and I must admit I'm too lazy to manually sort through my years of images for a recent or good one.

Thank you very much in advance! *m:1f60a.png**m:1f64f.png*

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
  • Wie man die One UI 5.1 Image Clipper Funktion auf dem Samsung Galaxy S23 verwendet

Wie man die One UI 5.1 Image Clipper Funktion auf dem Samsung Galaxy S23 verwendetSamsung One UI 5.1 wurde in den vergangenen Wochen für Millionen von Galaxy-Nutzern veröffentlicht. Die neue Software führt eine Reihe neuer Funktionen ein, von denen einige nur auf die Galaxy S23-Serie beschränkt sind, wie zum Beispiel der Image Clipper. Die One UI 5.1 Gallery App kommt mit einer neuen Image Clipper Funktion [...]

Similar threads

A
Hello, I ordered s24 ultra with Vodafone esim. And I did verification by 'my webID' (which was little bit different comparing to other verification app. In that app I just took my id card photo from both side and 3rd pic with my selfie. It all verification done by just photo without person or...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
M
To whom it may concern, I have recently upgraded from my trusty note 9 to the new s24 ultra. I cant fail to notice some features I have used daily have been removed from the Always on Display. Im writing this in hope to see them make a return. Features I would like to see readded to the AOD...
Antworten
Aufrufe
O
K
I was super excited when my S24Ultra arrived. It feels luxurious, but quite big for my smaller hands but that's alright.  It has many functions that are amazing and the AI functions are crazy and impressive. What really disappointed me was the camera. I had very HIGH expectations for this one...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
S
Hello I have a problem with my left Bud if I connect it over bluetooth with ay device it makes an annoying beep pause beep tone. After the problem orccured I gave it a neat clean which fixed the problem for about a minute after that it started beeping. I suspect some kind of loose contact inside...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
H
So today i had to take few pictures and after taking couple of pictures when i went in the gallery i see that all my 5000+ pictures of all folders have been gone. Only the 5 pictures which i took new are shown in the gallery. Even i checked in recycle bin for gallery but no luck... Tried some...
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
Zurück
Oben