Android Q/10 für das Galaxy S8

J
J.
User
The Galaxy S8 has so nice functions and still very fast. The Camera is so good. But it hasn't so much functions. Can you please add the S8 to the Android Q/10 list. Apple makes this much better. Your newer smartphones become 3 years update too. Please still on Android 10 for S8.
Thanks Samsung

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
für das S8/ Samsung gibt es keine Updates mehr!!! Soviel ich weiß...(?)

Hi @AlwinS
It would be really great when your phones becomes updates longer
Thanks

Hi @AlwinS,
if your phones becomes more new updates, I'll never switch to apple

Similar threads

R
The German reseller "Congstar" is a subsidiary of the largest carrier "Telekom" and uses their network. Telekom activated VoLTE several years ago. Congstar only did so last year, as 3G is going to be shut down on 06/30/21. The Galaxy S7 works beautifully with VoLTE on the Telekom network but...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
A
Hi everyone, -Is standard video better than pro video on Samsung galaxy s20? I tried to change parameters like ISO, and speed on pro video. But pro video's quality is still worse than standard video. Does anyone know why there is that difference? Because I could not see the parameter in standard...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
B
Hi friends. Sorry for writing in English because my German is not that much good. I have a emergency problem with a Galaxy S10 cell phone. I hope that this is the right place for askig the question. I'm buying a second hand phone (which is actually is new and the owner got it as an contract...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
J
Guten Tag, bei der Videoaufnahme habe ich folgendes Problem. Das Bild auf dem Display sieht gut aus, sobald ich auf Videoaufnahme tippe wird das Aufnahmebild dunkler als das ursprüngliche Bild auf dem Display. Ich versuche ein Kochvideo aufzunehmen und habe trotz ausreichender Beleuchtung ein...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
M
Hi, I received a pair of L: Galaxy Buds2 Pro as a gift. But since I have an Iphone, I can only connect it via bluetooth. The "Galaxy Buds" app on ios does not support the "Buds2 Pro". I can not even check how much battery I have on the device. Can you please fix it in the next update? It would...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
Zurück
Oben