Is standard video better than pro video on Samsung Galaxy s20?

A
a.
User
Hi everyone,
-Is standard video better than pro video on Samsung galaxy s20? I tried to change parameters like ISO, and speed on pro video. But pro video's quality is still worse than standard video. Does anyone know why there is that difference? Because I could not see the parameter in standard video, then I have to use pro video. But It did not give me the same quality.
- Or does anyone know how I can see these parameters in the standard video? Thank you so much
Best regards,
#provdideo #camera#S20 #Galaxy

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
  • Galaxy Buds2 Pro: Galaxy Wearable App

Galaxy Buds2 Pro: Galaxy Wearable AppIn diesem Hilfe-Video siehst du am Beispiel der Galaxy Buds2 Pro, welche Einstellungen und Funktionen für Ohrhörer die Galaxy Wearable App bietet.
  • Samsung Galaxy S22 vs iPhone 14: Was sollten Sie kaufen?

Samsung Galaxy S22 vs iPhone 14: Was sollten Sie kaufen?Haben Sie die Qual der Wahl zwischen Samsung und Apple? In diesem Vergleich zwischen dem Samsung Galaxy S22 und dem iPhone 14 sehen Sie, wie sich die beiden 2022-Handys schlagen.
  • Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Renderings zeigt charmantes Design

Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Renderings zeigt charmantes DesignSamsung hat den Februar mit der Vorstellung seiner mit Spannung erwarteten Galaxy S23-Serie mit brandneuer Hardware und Software begonnen. Das Galaxy S23 Lineup besteht aus drei Modellen, während das vierte, noch erschwingliche Modell in der zweiten Hälfte in die Regale kommen könnte. Nun, HoiINDI kommt mit frühen Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Renderings, die ein charmantes Design zeigen. Folgen Sie unseren sozialen Netzwerken → [...]
  • One UI 6.1 integriert Galaxy AI in die Samsung-Apps Notizen, Tastatur und Sprachrekorder

One UI 6.1 integriert Galaxy AI in die Samsung-Apps Notizen, Tastatur und SprachrekorderGalaxy AI soll die Art und Weise, wie Sie mit Ihrem Samsung-Gerät interagieren, revolutionieren. Die kürzlich vorgestellte Galaxy S24-Serie ist Samsungs erste KI-gestützte Produktreihe. Es ist interessant zu wissen, dass Googles KI-Modell Gemini Pro KI-Funktionen in die Samsung Galaxy S24-Smartphones einbringt. Samsung ist der erste Google Cloud-Partner, der Gemini Pro auf Vertex einsetzt [...]
Is there a reason you want to see this information? For me, when I use Pro Video and set all params to Standard/Automatic, I get a very similar result to the normal camera. If you do not know, what the params are, or what they do, then you will just be better off using the normal video function. I dont think you can show the stats while filming the video in the normal mode.
The reason why the standard video might seem higher quality is the automatic editing/adjustments the App does. The Pro Mode is supposed to give you more of a "raw" output so that you can edit it afterwards if you wish to do so.

Hi GalaxyDodo,
Thank you so much for your reply. I would like to see this information because I have to collect some videos for AI. I have to set up one small room that isolates light from outside. This room must be totally dark. And I just have two light sources that point to my face. I have to hold my hand before my eyes. So when I take a video, I have to see my hand clearly on my irises. With a normal camera, it works perfectly. But I cannot see parameters with a normal video. So I use pro video with parameters. But I do not get the same result like a normal video. The hand in my irises is somehow not clear. I adjusted parameters or tried many combinations of these parameters. It still does not work *1f61e.png* Do you have any idea?
Thank you so much
Best regards

My best guess is that the Pro Video uses the wrong lens for the situation.. But afaik you cannot change the lens on pro video on the s20..

Or do you know how to disable auto-adjusting on a normal camera? It would be helpful for me as well

You can hold down on the point you want to focus until the AF gets locked (yellow circle). Then you can at least adjust the brightness to a fixed value and the focus will also be locked.

Thank you for your suggestion. It is really helpful for me. Do you know which unit the focus parameter has with the pro video? Do we have an aperture parameter on pro video?

Wdym which unit? There is a "focus" parameter in the pro mode.

I mean which unit does a focus parameter have (e.g 0.6 meters or millimeters). Because I do not see any unit information about focus parameter