What is eBay Partner Attribution (System App) ?

J
J.
User
Hello,
does anyone know if "eBay Partner Attribution" is actually a legitimate system app?

(I do not have the eBay App installed.)

I'm using a S20 FE 5G.

Does anyone else have an app like this on their phones?

It only shows if I toggle "show system apps" and I cannot uninstall it.

I'm wondering if it is malware.

I would be grateful if someone could tell what it is *::smiling-face:

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
in the article it mentions that you need to download the app from ebay but i cannot remember ever having ebay installed on my phone or downloading anything from their site; and why would it show as a system app?

and it shows no option to simply uninstall it either; i can only disable it

Vielleicht solltest Du solche tiefgreifenden Fragen einmal an Samsung stellen. ‍*m:2642.png*

habe ich bereits, aber habe bisher noch keine Antwort erhalten

Similar threads

X
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the name that appears when I right a review for an app in the galaxy store? When I write a review it is associated with a username in the galaxy app store and I've tried everything but I couldn't find a way to change it! 5989610
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
P
Does anyone know if installing a 3rd party operating system on a samsung tablet (S7 FE) is allowed and if not what consequences it would have? Additionally does samsung provide the formware for this particular device so it could be reinstalled? 7627727
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
M
I'm using a Galaxy Watch and Samsung Health to track my sport activities. Every morning I'm driving with my bike to my workplace. It appears, that the difference between the burned calories of the manually set training to the auto detected training is really high. So if I start the bicycle...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
A
Hi guys, Does anyone know how can I use open Samsung Notes in windows? After I update the app, it says " only Galaxy books can use this app" I thought the Samsung Notes is compatible with all windows laptops and not only Samsung laptops. We need a note taking app like goodnotes that macos,ios...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
R
Hi, I tried to install Microsoft Family Safety on my Android Device "Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+" however the app does not show up in Play Store. I am wondering if the Samsung Knox Security System could be the reason for this. Does anybody has experience with that or an idea what the reason could be...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
Zurück
Oben