Microsoft Family Safety is not available in Play Store on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+

R
R.
User
Hi,
I tried to install Microsoft Family Safety on my Android Device "Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+" however the app does not show up in Play Store. I am wondering if the Samsung Knox Security System could be the reason for this.
Does anybody has experience with that or an idea what the reason could be?
Here 2 screen shots of the system of my Tab S7+:
1435923i7C41E3E54D717DD9?v=v2.jpg

1435924iF08B1E154CC6EE81?v=v2.jpg

Regards,
Tom

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
Das kann nicht am Knox Chip liegen, auf dem S10+ ist die App verfügbar.
1435933i408F3E61D6F155FE?v=v2.jpg

Scheint nur auf Smartphones zu funktionieren:
A53 5G: ja
Tab S6 Lite: nein
Beide Geräte sind offiziell und nicht benutzerdefiniert.
1436017iDE8531CA751387D7?v=v2.jpg

Similar threads

S
To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
S
I´m using Samsung Notes on my Tab S7 for school and i really like the app. However a HUGE problem i have is not being able to lock Pictures / Scans in place so it doesnt accidentally select and move them when i try to write on them. I´ve been reading a lot of reviews of people requesting this...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
D
I connect My Tab S7 in Dex mode with the Monitor and mouse through an Adapter (not from Samsung). When i disconnect the cable from the adapter from the Tab S7, the tablet does not work normal anymore. Most Apps cannot launch, System was laggy. After restarting the tablet, it works normally...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
M
I am trying to use my Galaxy Tab S7 as a learning platform with the SKOOVE app, connected to my e-Piano (Roland FP-30X) through a new USB-cable (connecting the USB-Host socket on the e-Piano with the USB-C socket on the tablet). Unfortunately, the MIDI-connection does not seem to function...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
A
Hi everyone, -Is standard video better than pro video on Samsung galaxy s20? I tried to change parameters like ISO, and speed on pro video. But pro video's quality is still worse than standard video. Does anyone know why there is that difference? Because I could not see the parameter in standard...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
Zurück
Oben