Tab S7 - Midi Connection with e-Piano not working properly

M
M.
User
I am trying to use my Galaxy Tab S7 as a learning platform with the SKOOVE app, connected to my e-Piano (Roland FP-30X) through a new USB-cable (connecting the USB-Host socket on the e-Piano with the USB-C socket on the tablet).
Unfortunately, the MIDI-connection does not seem to function properly (especially the note recognition is more or less useless).
Interestingly, this setup works perfectly fine, when I connect a Lenovo Tab P11 plus (so the cable as well as the SKOOVE seem to be ok).
So, what can I do (short of sell my S7 and get me a Lenovo)?

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
Also rein vom Usernamen vermute ich das Du deutschsprachig bist. Warum schreibst Du in der deutschen Community auf Englisch?

na ja, die Hoffnung war halt, daß die Community eben nicht nur deutsche Leser umfaßt ... (und meine bisherige Suche im Internet hat zu dem Thema auch nur englischsprachige Rückmeldungen ergeben - die allerdings letztlich nix gebracht haben).

Dann musst Du in das UK Forum wechseln. Geht allerdings nur über die Webseite und nicht über die App. Man kann ganz unten aus den europäischen Communities auswählen.

ja, guter Punkt, hier nochmal die Kernpunkte auf deutsch:
mein Tab S7 soll per USB-MIDI mit meinem e-Piano (Roland FP-30X) kommunizieren, damit ich das Lernprogramm SKOOVE optimal nutzen kann. Die Verbindung ist aber höchst fehlerhaft, insbesondere funktioniert die Noten-Erkennung nicht zuverlässig.
Zur Kontrolle: der Setup funktioniert einwandfrei mit einem Lenovo P11 plus.

Similar threads

D
I connect My Tab S7 in Dex mode with the Monitor and mouse through an Adapter (not from Samsung). When i disconnect the cable from the adapter from the Tab S7, the tablet does not work normal anymore. Most Apps cannot launch, System was laggy. After restarting the tablet, it works normally...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
K
Hello! It seems that on the Tab S8 (LCD panel) the implementation of the eye comfort shield simply overlays a orange image on top of the screen buffer. This implementation is stupid because dark areas / black colors will become a brownish color and a lot of contrast is lost. The correct way is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
A
While using the tab s7+, I have problems with certain apps to load content even though the internet is connected - premium apps like Netflix and Internet browser work and load all data, while others not specifically developed for the tablet load very slowly especially the thumbnails (adidas...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
P
Guys, whats going on here, my tab s8 ultra after update on UI5.1 every minute pass the battery goes down. As you can see from the screen picture i always charge the tablet until 85% and i use it until max 20% and today this happening. In 60Hz, flightmode, wifi on, low brightness, nightshift...
Antworten
Aufrufe
P
A
As an active user of my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 I love the fact that in the latest Update to Android 12 does bring the date of the day in the statusbar. However, I would love to see different styling options, infact I would like to have the date Displayed as: Day, day in month. monthThat is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
Zurück
Oben