Tab S7+ Specific apps do not load although internet connected

A
A.
User
While using the tab s7+, I have problems with certain apps to load content even though the internet is connected - premium apps like Netflix and Internet browser work and load all data, while others not specifically developed for the tablet load very slowly especially the thumbnails (adidas, zalando) or do not load at all. The problem occurs mostly when the tablet has actively been used for a longer time (more than 30min screen on). Wondering if anybody else has the same problems with the tab s7+. Any ideas how to fix that?

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
turn it off and press volume up with the home button and the power button at same time for 2 seconds. When youre in the Menu go up and down with the volume buttons and confirm it with the Powee button

Similar threads

M
I am trying to use my Galaxy Tab S7 as a learning platform with the SKOOVE app, connected to my e-Piano (Roland FP-30X) through a new USB-cable (connecting the USB-Host socket on the e-Piano with the USB-C socket on the tablet). Unfortunately, the MIDI-connection does not seem to function...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
R
Hi, I tried to install Microsoft Family Safety on my Android Device "Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+" however the app does not show up in Play Store. I am wondering if the Samsung Knox Security System could be the reason for this. Does anybody has experience with that or an idea what the reason could be...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
A
Since a few weeks, almost all the apps on my A52s 5G prompt a message after just a few minutes of normal usage that there is no Internet connection (or something of the like), or the apps stop working/refreshing. At first, I thought this was an issue with Meta apps (Insta, WhatsApp, etc.). But...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
M
Hello, I have a S22 ultra G5 and I am not able to browse internet nor WhatsApp while I am taking over the phone. I have dual sims with 2 phone active lines from 2 different countries. D you happen to know if this is a restrictions from: The phone? From the company phone's services from both...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
K
Hi folks, I would like to ask if any of you has the same problem as I do with S21 ultra.I've been using my phone for about a year now without having a problem on daily base.Never played games as much or some other apps that do drain the battery, so just normal usage like social media and...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
Zurück
Oben