Please let us change the style of the date in the Statusbar

A
A.
User
As an active user of my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 I love the fact that in the latest Update to Android 12 does bring the date of the day in the statusbar. However, I would love to see different styling options, infact I would like to have the date Displayed as: Day, day in month. monthThat is exactly the way it is currently displayed, however, it is not written out. Day and month are shortened.My Tablet has so much space for that, please add an option for styling!
Acidic

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
The Good Lock app, see if you can get it in the Samsung Galaxy App Store. If so, there you will find everything to optimize.

Similar threads

H
Hello Samsung community, Maybe I'll write the same thing again because no address for the thread was opened/displayed (the other thread can be deleted (if it exists)). Why does "loading..." (see part of the screenshot) appear all day long? I connected the Tabata Galaxy S6 Lite to the power...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
D
Hallo liebe Auskenner, ich habe meiner Tochter für die Schule das S6 lite angeschafft. Mit dem mitgelieferten Netzteil dauert das aufladen ja nun doch etwas. Wie ich in diversen Meldungen las, liegt das wohl vor allem am Netzteil. Kann ich denn am Tablet auch ein dediziertes PD-Netzteil mit 90W...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
K
Hello! It seems that on the Tab S8 (LCD panel) the implementation of the eye comfort shield simply overlays a orange image on top of the screen buffer. This implementation is stupid because dark areas / black colors will become a brownish color and a lot of contrast is lost. The correct way is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
S
To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
M
Whenever i use galaxy photo editor, it automatically decreases the quality of the photo regardless of what I edit. Like as soon as I press the button of editing, i can clearly see some pixels if i zoom in, which i could not see them in the original photo. Please consider this to fix it as soon...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
Zurück
Oben