Loading doesn't change

H
H.
User
Hello Samsung community,
Maybe I'll write the same thing again because no address for the thread was opened/displayed (the other thread can be deleted (if it exists)).
Why does "loading..." (see part of the screenshot) appear all day long?
I connected the Tabata Galaxy S6 Lite to the power supply this morning (at 9am).
At first "charging slowly" was displayed, I put the power supply the other way around into the same socket, then what the screenshot shows was displayed, now for 8 hours, and the time is increasing instead of less, but the ⁵ is slowly increasing.
What do you have to do yourself and where does the time change?
Again, thank you in advance for your answer

true?v=v2.jpg

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
    Hi L: @Honk-Bob,
    da dein Screenshot auf deutsch ist und du andere Threads auf deutsch verfasst hast, gehe ich davon aus, dass es okay ist, hier auch auf deutsch zu antworten. Sollte es Verständnisprobleme geben, sag einfach Bescheid, dann antworte ich gerne nochmal auf Englisch.
    Dein Thread ist von unserem Spam-Filter aussortiert worden. Ich kann nicht sagen wieso, aber ich habe ihn freigegeben und hier ins Tablet-Board verschoben, da du schreibst, dass es um ein Galaxy Tab S6 lite geht.
    Hast du schon ein anderes Ladekabel ausprobiert? Wenn sich die Ladezeit nicht ändert und/oder der Akkustand gar nicht oder nur langsam steigt, könnte es sein, dass ein Problem mit dem Kabel vorliegt. Schau auch mal, ob die Buchse nicht verschmutzt ist. Wenn Staub auf dem Kontakt liegt, kann das ebenfalls die Ladegeschwindigkeit beeinflussen.

Similar threads

A
    As an active user of my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 I love the fact that in the latest Update to Android 12 does bring the date of the day in the statusbar. However, I would love to see different styling options, infact I would like to have the date Displayed as: Day, day in month. monthThat is...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    A
    While using the tab s7+, I have problems with certain apps to load content even though the internet is connected - premium apps like Netflix and Internet browser work and load all data, while others not specifically developed for the tablet load very slowly especially the thumbnails (adidas...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    C
    M
    I am trying to use my Galaxy Tab S7 as a learning platform with the SKOOVE app, connected to my e-Piano (Roland FP-30X) through a new USB-cable (connecting the USB-Host socket on the e-Piano with the USB-C socket on the tablet). Unfortunately, the MIDI-connection does not seem to function...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    T
    So ever since the last update the physical keyboard layout has switche and the keys for ü, ä and ö now print out [, ' and ; instead. I tried to change every kind of laguage setting which could have an effect on this but it didn't change anything. Then after some research I Found that reseting...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    S
    As soon as I have the option "icons only" active and listening to Spotify at the same time the icons are is displayed in the Spotify window Here the example with gallery and download icon 7743861
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    Zurück
    Oben