Physical Keyboard Cover

T
T.
User
So ever since the last update the physical keyboard layout has switche and the keys for ü, ä and ö now print out [, ' and ; instead.
I tried to change every kind of laguage setting which could have an effect on this but it didn't change anything.
Then after some research I Found that reseting the tablet worked for someone so I backed up my data and tried and at first it worked.
Yet after restoring my data, apps and so on the problem has now returned.
there are also other keys that print out the wrong symbols, letters or numbers. Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
    There was a solution to this some time ago. In the settings, general administration, reset, there is the setting > input help reset. This reset eliminated the error. See the screenshot..
    If you run a complete Reset of your Device, the Book Cover Keyboard must be conncted to your Tablet. This is the other way to solve this problem.
    514061i12341563D114F450?v=v2.jpg

L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

There was a solution to this some time ago. In the settings, general administration, reset, there is the setting > input help reset. This reset eliminated the error. See the screenshot..
    If you run a complete Reset of your Device, the Book Cover Keyboard must be conncted to your Tablet. This is the other way to solve this problem.
    514061i12341563D114F450?v=v2.jpg

I marked L: @USflatliners answer as "solution". *:smiling-face:

Similar threads

A
    As an active user of my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 I love the fact that in the latest Update to Android 12 does bring the date of the day in the statusbar. However, I would love to see different styling options, infact I would like to have the date Displayed as: Day, day in month. monthThat is...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    N
    I bought my s7 tablet last year and pen is damaged now.. How can i change the tip? Can i claim warranty on it or have to buy from third party? 6230488
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    N
    R
    hi everybody, i connected my Logitech MX Keys to the Galaxy Tab S6. It works fine. But I have to use the qwertz-layout instead of the qwerty-layout. I found the setting to change that but 'german qwerty' is not an option. Does anyone know a workaround?Thanks in advance! 3488539
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    A
    While using the tab s7+, I have problems with certain apps to load content even though the internet is connected - premium apps like Netflix and Internet browser work and load all data, while others not specifically developed for the tablet load very slowly especially the thumbnails (adidas...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    C
    P
    Guys, whats going on here, my tab s8 ultra after update on UI5.1 every minute pass the battery goes down. As you can see from the screen picture i always charge the tablet until 85% and i use it until max 20% and today this happening. In 60Hz, flightmode, wifi on, low brightness, nightshift...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    P
    Zurück
    Oben