Samsung Notes

A
A.
User
Hi guys,
Does anyone know how can I use open Samsung Notes in windows? After I update the app, it says " only Galaxy books can use this app" I thought the Samsung Notes is compatible with all windows laptops and not only Samsung laptops. We need a note taking app like goodnotes that macos,ios have that can sync perfectly.

Thanks in advance

Amir

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
Here is the photo of it
1816892i7D96FF493EE1A140?v=v2.jpg

Your picture is the answer. Use the Google Notizen, Microsoft OneNote ect. Most of these Apps are able to import/sync the datas from Samsung.

Please try to post in German ✌

Google Notizen, Microsoft Notes, etc sind nicht gut zu wie Samsung Notes. Die einzige Note taking app, dass each gut ist, ist Goodnotes aber auch nicht gut programmiert für Android und Windows

Warum Samsung erlauben uns nicht einfach Samsung Notes in Windows nutzen. Übrigens, In Samsung Watch haben wir google keep aber haben wir nicht Samsung Notes. Warum!?!?

Das musst Du Samsung fragen, diese Frage kann hier niemand beantworten.

Es geht einfach nicht und Du musst eine für Dich passende Lösung suchen.

Just sync your Samsung Notes with Microsoft OneNote. Then all of them are on both devices.

I did, but it's not convenient. Idk that you tried or not but I'm looking for a app like goodnotes in mac/ios

Goodnotes gibt es für nicht iOS Geräte lediglich als Webservice, nicht als native App.

It's doing exactly the same as goodnotes and even more/better, in my view. You maybe should use the OneNote App for Windows (from MS App Store) instead of the one included in the MS Office package, if you don't anyway, it's more simple and convenient.

Alternatively you can try switching to Samsung Reminder + Microsoft ToDo. Maybe that's what you're looking for.

I used OneNote before as my Daily note-taking app and unfortunately. I did not like it. As I said the only apps that I like for note-taking app is goodnotes and Samsung notes. shelfnote is getting better and better by time but it's not quite there. The syncing is also a big hasel in noteshelf, in the windows version, it only syncs with Dropbox and it's awful. Basically there is no synchronization.