Android BackUp on synology

X
X.
User
Hi I need an BackUp tool for Android to BackUp all Data (Images + textfile and all what is possible) with Folder Structure to Synology.
I have used Syncthing nut thay have deleted don't delete Funtion from Programm, so now it only Sync data (and not BackUp it).
Cloud tools that I know are shitty
  1. It copy data to some Foreign server
  2. It makes only backup only from Images (without structure, all in one folder or make complicated structures)
  3. most of them Expensive (I can by 2TB for over 5 years for same price like 1TB for 1 Year).
  4. That clouds, that I know have only 1-2 TB space on it. My Business OneCloud is now full after 2,5 years of use (used Its as second BackUp, it throws all Structure, so that I can not differentiate between Whatsapp and Photos anymore)
And It after that ***** have removed SD card (and have not given other option for it).

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
  • Samsung Handy sichern: So erstellen Sie ein Backup Ihrer Daten

Samsung Handy sichern: So erstellen Sie ein Backup Ihrer DatenUm Ihr Samsung-Handy zu schützen, können Sie verschiedene Dienste wie Samsung Cloud, Smart Switch oder Google nutzen. In diesem Leitfaden erklären wir Ihnen die Schritte, die Sie für jeden Dienst ausführen müssen.
  • Android: Gelöschte Dateien und Bilder wiederherstellen

Android: Gelöschte Dateien und Bilder wiederherstellenHier erfahren Sie mehr über die Schritte zur Wiederherstellung von Daten auf Android und wie Sie in Zukunft versehentliches Löschen von Dateien vermeiden können. Die notwendigen Tipps und Ressourcen werden ebenfalls bereitgestellt.
  • Google Sperre entfernen: So deaktivieren Sie den Android-Geräteschutz

Google Sperre entfernen: So deaktivieren Sie den Android-GeräteschutzWenn du dein Android-Gerät auf die Werkseinstellungen zurückgesetzt hast, musst du die Google-Sperre deaktivieren, um das Telefon wieder einrichten zu können. Dazu musst du die Daten des Google-Kontos angeben, das zuvor mit dem Telefon verknüpft war. In dieser Anleitung zeigen wir dir, wie du die Sperre umgehst.
  • Android: Screen Mirroring

Android: Screen MirroringDank Android Screen Mirroring ist es möglich, Inhalte von einem Android-Gerät auf andere Geräte zu übertragen. Dieser Artikel erklärt, wie es funktioniert.
Is your NAS from Synology and the software and app not able to handle that problem?

DS File make only BackUp from Images and it throw all data to one Folder. You have than over 9000 Images with mix of stupid Whatsapp sends with funny giffs, Good sends with Photes from other Sender, my Fotos and Downloads and .... If it was in Structures, than I could go to Folder to that Person, that sends me gives and delete all Files that i don't need. New to delete it I need go throw all Images in Folder and watch it all (take a lot Time), or don't delete it, than I have for Example some images with me, my family and than Image with some ASS and some stupid joke (its to stupid).

thanks but only works with windows.
I don't see any information in the description how to automatically copy the data from android to synology without a PC connected to the USB in between (so I could also copy and paste the data), and I use linux instead of windows.