"My Files" app not working!

X
x.
User
Since I updated my Samsung Galaxy A71 to android 12 / one UI 4.1 the "my files" app stoped working! Am I the only one facing this problem? And does anyone know a fix for that? Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
  • Snapchat: My AI entfernen – so gehts

Snapchat: My AI entfernen – so gehtsSnapchat schließt sich dem Trend zur künstlichen Intelligenz an und führt "My AI", einen Chatbot, auf der bekannten Social Media Plattform ein. Diese Funktion...
  • Expert RAW-App nutzen

Expert RAW-App nutzenIn dieser FAQ findest du eine Anleitung für die Aufnahme von Astrofotos und Mehrfachbelichtungen mit der Expert RAW App sowie einige hilfreiche Tipps.
  • WhatsApp-Schriftart ändern - so geht's

WhatsApp-Schriftart ändern - so geht'sWenn Sie die WhatsApp-Schriftart auf Ihrem Android-Gerät leid sind, können Sie sie mit einem kleinen Umweg ändern. Dieser Leitfaden zeigt Ihnen, wie Sie das tun können.
  • Galaxy Watch5: Wearable App Funktionen

Galaxy Watch5: Wearable App FunktionenIn diesem Hilfe-Video siehst du am Beispiel der Galaxy Watch5, die Funktionsübersicht der Galaxy Wearable App.
No, I have no problems with the app. But in this case I would try to reset the app. If you want do so, hold down the icon of my files until the little window appears. With a tap on the i in the upper right corner you will come to the App info. Scroll down and tap on Storage. Here you will find 'clear data'. After running this command the app should be 'like new' again. And you should check the Permissions in the App info as well. L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

No, I have no problems with the app. But in this case I would try to reset the app. If you want do so, hold down the icon of my files until the little window appears. With a tap on the i in the upper right corner you will come to the App info. Scroll down and tap on Storage. Here you will find 'clear data'. After running this command the app should be 'like new' again. And you should check the Permissions in the App info as well.

That makes me very happy. It would be nice if you could mark my answer that it solved the problem.