Samsung Quickshare Shurtcut

S
S.
User
Is there a possibility that I can create a Quick Share shortcut for the app. It really bothers me that it's not easy to open my Quickshare app if I haven't uploaded anything without going to my settings. My goal is to create a shortcut for the app on my homescreen just like there is one for bixby routines.

Samsungs Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Android 13

One-UI 5

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
Oh das tut mir Leid, ich habe meine Nachricht auf English geschrieben mit der Hoffnung auf eine höhere Wahrscheinlichkeit Hilfe zu kriegen. Da du es aber jetzt sagst ist mir klar das es nichts ändert

Über die Webseite kannst Du auch in den anderen europäischen Foren posten.

Similar threads

H
Hey i just wanted to ask how i change the location on my phone. I stayed in australia for a year but my phone still thinks i live there. This wouldnt be a problem but now i cant download the corona warn app from my country on my phne because of that and thats becoming a big problem. Any tips...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
L
Is there a way to restore bookmarks? I accidentally deleted a lot of my bookmarks and really want to have them back. I do have my Samsung Cloud linked to my Internet but I dont know how to restore them. 4143033
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
D
Hi guys! I own a samsung s10+ which I bought in the U.S and i currently live in Germany. I am trying to link my PayPal account (created in Germany) to my samsung pay account but it says that there is an error that occurs and prevents the linkage from happening. My samsung pay app displays...
Antworten
Aufrufe
I
S
To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
X
Since I updated my Samsung Galaxy A71 to android 12 / one UI 4.1 the "my files" app stoped working! Am I the only one facing this problem? And does anyone know a fix for that? Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung. 5387410
Antworten
Aufrufe
X
Zurück
Oben