Installing 3rd party operating system

P
P.
User
Does anyone know if installing a 3rd party operating system on a samsung tablet (S7 FE) is allowed and if not what consequences it would have?
Additionally does samsung provide the formware for this particular device so it could be reinstalled?

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
    Changing or modifying (especially installing an operating system that is not intended for the device) will void any warranty claims and is therefore not advisable.

Hello,

you are posting in the German Samsung User Community.

If you want the users of this Community to participate, please write in German or consider using the international Community instead.
    US: https://us.community.samsung.com
    UK: Samsung Community UK

To answer your question:
    if you want to install another operating system you need to root your device, which results in loosing the warranty.

Hello,

It is not allowed to give tips here in the community that will void the warranty.

If you install a 3rd part operation system it is possible the KNOX Chip get's brocken and youre Hardware doesent work anymore

Similar threads

J
    Hello, does anyone know if "eBay Partner Attribution" is actually a legitimate system app? (I do not have the eBay App installed.) I'm using a S20 FE 5G. Does anyone else have an app like this on their phones? It only shows if I toggle "show system apps" and I cannot uninstall it. I'm...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    M
    Hello, two weeks ago my Galaxy A52 4g went into a bootloop after installing the latest update. It then loaded into android recovery and I had to factory reset the phone in order for it to start normally. I've been using it and it has been working fine after the factory reset, but I wanted to...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    S
    I have a charger that supports the super fast charging on my S20 FE 5G but when i try to charge my S9 plus it doesnt charge at all. Not even normal. Does anyone know what the reason could be? 4202750
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    L
    A
    Hey, Since I updated my Galaxy Tab S7 plus to OneUI 4, every time Im entering DeX mode with sidepanel pinned and leaving, there are 2 sidepanels pinned. One I can unpin but the other one is there until I restarted my tablet. Does anyone have the same bug or know a better solution for it? Both...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    H
    Hello Samsung community, Maybe I'll write the same thing again because no address for the thread was opened/displayed (the other thread can be deleted (if it exists)). Why does "loading..." (see part of the screenshot) appear all day long? I connected the Tabata Galaxy S6 Lite to the power...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    K
    Zurück
    Oben