Super fast charging s9 plus

S
s.
User
I have a charger that supports the super fast charging on my S20 FE 5G but when i try to charge my S9 plus it doesnt charge at all. Not even normal. Does anyone know what the reason could be?

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
Sounds weird. Do you have the product number of the Super fast charger?
On the back of the charging brick should be one of these:
EP-TA800 or EP-TA800N
Also, does the S9+ take charge with other power adapters?

The charger is from ugreen and has the product number if im not wrong 60464.
And yes it charges normally with other power adapters. Just this one doesnt work at all. Its a pd fast charger

It's probably because of the chargers output and another thing.
The S9 power adapter is capable of either 10W (5.0V × 2.0A) or 15W (9.0V × 1.67A).
The ugreen charger goes straight to 9.0V × 3A and up.
Also the S9 isn't certified for PD as far as I know.

Oh okay. Makes sense. Thank you for your quick answers. Its kinda unlucky since i planned to have only one charger on my desk but well i need to deal with it.
I thought S9 plus were also pd certified.

No problem.
Probably your only option would be the EP-TA845 from Samsung.
It's also capable of 45 watts and has PD and all that stuff and does indeed charge my older Samsungs like the Note FE which was launched in 2017.

Similar threads

J
Hello, since two weeks I’m not able to charge my phone via an USB-C charger. If I charge it via normal USB it works - but slow. I thought the issue comes from the USB connector module, but after replacing it I still face the same issue. Basically, any charging device with USB-C exit does not...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
R
Hi all, I bought Galaxy S9 last year, now I moved back to my home country. When I insert local SIM card on my phone, it does not make a phone call. other functions are working well, search as Data, SMS and others, Only not Phone call. I tried to find other options in the setting but never...
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
A
My phone A50 stopped charging suddenly. I bought a new charger and a new wire thinking that there might be some problem with my charger. Has anyone faced this issue with Samsung A series? If yes, then how did you resolve? 2293514
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
M
German (Google Translate, sorry): Ich kaufte mein Galaxy S8 am 27. September. Immer wenn ich mein Ladegerät anschließe (original Samsung "Adaptive Fast Charging") schaltet der Stutus des Gerätes zwischen Aufladen und Nichtladen alle paar Sekunden um. Ich muss das Ladegerät mehrfach trennen und...
Antworten
Aufrufe
U
O
I came to a new idea for Samsung Photo Galerie. It would be really practical if we could make new folders inside of a folder. For example I create a folder with the pictures from my vacation and then when I open that folder I have a possibility to create more folders so I can better sort my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
Zurück
Oben