New look in Photo Galerie

O
O.
User
I came to a new idea for Samsung Photo Galerie. It would be really practical if we could make new folders inside of a folder. For example I create a folder with the pictures from my vacation and then when I open that folder I have a possibility to create more folders so I can better sort my pictures(for example by places that I have visited or by date...)

Maybe you can do it in the Explorer? Try to create folders in folders and make sure, if the Galerie "supports" that!

Hey L: @OgnjenDjukic989,
thanks for your feedback and your input. I'll forward your idea of "folders within folders" in the Gallery app to my colleagues responsible. However, I cannot guarantee you that your idea will be taken into account. But you should keep your fingers crossed. *:hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed: *:winking-face:

Similar threads

S
Is there a possibility that I can create a Quick Share shortcut for the app. It really bothers me that it's not easy to open my Quickshare app if I haven't uploaded anything without going to my settings. My goal is to create a shortcut for the app on my homescreen just like there is one for...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
H
So today i had to take few pictures and after taking couple of pictures when i went in the gallery i see that all my 5000+ pictures of all folders have been gone. Only the 5 pictures which i took new are shown in the gallery. Even i checked in recycle bin for gallery but no luck... Tried some...
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
S
Hello I have a problem with my left Bud if I connect it over bluetooth with ay device it makes an annoying beep pause beep tone. After the problem orccured I gave it a neat clean which fixed the problem for about a minute after that it started beeping. I suspect some kind of loose contact inside...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
S
Hello, so i have a problem every time i play a game for a little bit longer my screen goes black for a split second, also the audio cuts off. I was wondering if someone has a similiar problem, knows the cause or a way to fix that. Help would be appreciated 8093065
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
D
Hi guys! I have a gear s3 frontier watch which I bought in the U.S and also a S10+ which i got from the U.S(i currently live in Germany). I recently got the s10+ and when I tried to link my watch to it, it says that there is a reactivation lock(Even after I tried a hard reset on it ) . So, i now...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
Zurück
Oben