Screen goes black for a split second

S
s.
User
Hello,
so i have a problem every time i play a game for a little bit longer my screen goes black for a split second, also the audio cuts off.

I was wondering if someone has a similiar problem, knows the cause or a way to fix that.

Help would be appreciated

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
  • Android: Screen Mirroring

Android: Screen MirroringDank Android Screen Mirroring ist es möglich, Inhalte von einem Android-Gerät auf andere Geräte zu übertragen. Dieser Artikel erklärt, wie es funktioniert.

Similar threads

D
Hello people. I got some cheap headphone jack and everytime I connect it to my device it tells me to turn Google Assistant on for assistance. I don't want to use Google Assistant and have turned it off but it keeps asking me every time I connect the dongle. Is there a way I can stop that? Or is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
X
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the name that appears when I right a review for an app in the galaxy store? When I write a review it is associated with a username in the galaxy app store and I've tried everything but I couldn't find a way to change it! 5989610
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
M
Hello, I apologise that I'm writing in english but it is easier for me to explain the problem. I have a frustrating issue with my phone. I bought Samsung S23 as a brand new around 3 months ago. It was working fine till last week - I started to have problems with the signal connetion - the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
I
P
Hi dear all, I hope someone can answer my question. I apologize for writing in English. I have a problem setting up Bixby on my newly purchased Galaxy a23 5G. I can't even find the app on my phone or playstore and I wonder if someone has a solution for this. Best regards 6794090
Antworten
Aufrufe
P
F
I have a M31 and I have heard that there are some phones which have the application used for screen recording infused into the native quick panel. I do not. So I have been wondering whether I can change it in the settings or do I have to get a third party application for this? 4436407
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
Zurück
Oben