UnknowViurs .... viurstotal can't recognize

H
h.
User
I found the file in Samsung
It comes and disappear......by it self

One of the file if you try to change the name mobile...go off.

How where to submit it..to scan

Viurstotal..didn't recognize

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
    Go to settings 》Battery and Device Maintenance 》& check your device Security

Danke für die schnelle Antwort....

But it's not solution.....nothing....iam using other mobile now ..it hit s23

Setz dein Handy komplett zurück & installiere alle Updates! Von Google & Samsung

Similar threads

X
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the name that appears when I right a review for an app in the galaxy store? When I write a review it is associated with a username in the galaxy app store and I've tried everything but I couldn't find a way to change it! 5989610
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    S
    To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    T
    D
    Hello everyone, Can you please help me how to change country in samsung account from Albania to Germany. I can't click on the button 6387928
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    E
    Samsung keyboard currently operates the following way:If you hold down backspace, it starts deleting letters repeatedly and eventually switches to deleting whole words. This makes it difficult to control exactly how much you delete. Suggested behaivior:When backspace is held for some time, start...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    N
    I don't know what is the basis of an update, but when you sell a product and delete certain functions after deleting or canceling them, it is like a scam or worse than a theft. I have an s3 gear and now I have a 3 watch and the active aod display function respectively the secondary animation has...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    Zurück
    Oben