Samsung s23 ultra one ui 6 - network problem

J
J.
User
After having upgraded the S23 Ultra to android 14 and one ui 6.0 I'm having big connectivity and battery problems. The reception is bad, absent or at most a notch and the people I call can't hear me! Even the internet connection it's of course not there. 
I tried to switch the sim to a Samsung A10 and it can perform the calls well (a 150€ phone!). 

After the update even the battery it's draining quite more even if the behavior it's the same! 

This is absolutely unacceptable for a phone of this price! I was happy until I upgraded, worst error I did.

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
Hast Du das vielleicht mal an Samsung kommuniziert? Was hast Du denn schon unternommen um den Fehler zu beheben?

Have you already tried the following? Could be helpful. *m:270c.png**m:1f603.png*

The final step, which should also be carried out after every system update/initial setup, would be to run the options “Wipe Cache Partition” and then “Repair Apps” in recovery mode.

To do this, switch off the smartphone. Connect to the running PC/notebook/game console/USB connection TV using a USB-C cable.

Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up buttons on the smartphone until the logo appears and recovery mode starts.

There select the options above. Control with the volume up and down buttons and select and confirm execution with the power button.

With these measures you can remove junk data from your smartphone that can lead to malfunctions.

Care should be taken when executing these functions as an incorrect option may result in data loss.

If you want to monitor and optimize your smartphone even better, I recommend the Samsung Good Guardians Tools. Been using it since it came out.

Good Guardians - the new name of Galaxy Labs - Applications sur le Galaxy Store

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/samsung-quot-good-guardians-quot-toolsammlu...