Photos of my S23+ contain less details than the photos of my S10e

R
R.
User
Hey,

I recently upgraded to an S23+ from my old S10e. However, when comparing the two phone's cameras, I noticed, that the photos of my S10e contain noticeably more details when zooming into the photo. And when looking at the details of the photo, the resolution of my S10e is also slightly higher (2268 x 4032, 3,47 mb vs. 2252x4000, 2,40 mb).

Is there a reason for this/ is there a possibility to increase the resolution of standard photos (no pro-mode)? (HEIF is deactivated at both phones)

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:

Similar threads

J
Für die, die genau wissen wollen, was genau sich bei dem neuen Kamera Update verändert bzw verbessert wurde Hier der Changelog: Like photo mode, improved 2x sharpness for portrait mode, added zoom icon, and added the ability to delete video clips from gallery motion photos at once. We also...
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
M
Hello, I apologise that I'm writing in english but it is easier for me to explain the problem. I have a frustrating issue with my phone. I bought Samsung S23 as a brand new around 3 months ago. It was working fine till last week - I started to have problems with the signal connetion - the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
I
N
There is always some noise in one of my Buds Pro earphone when I turn on the Active Noise Canceling mode. I have used Buds Pro for 1.5 years, so it can not be repaired freely. The repair center told me I should pay 80 Euro to repair the Buds Pro. I have talked with the online Chat service...
Antworten
Aufrufe
N
N
I just bought this phone 2 weeks ago and been using the s pen to draw eversince. Earlier yesterday, i used it and it works fine.. it stayed inside the phone when i put it back. But later on the same day when i use it again, and put it back.. somehow it won't stay inside. It's very loose. I...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
S
To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
Zurück
Oben