My S Pen won't stay inside the phone

N
N.
User
I just bought this phone 2 weeks ago and been using the s pen to draw eversince. Earlier yesterday, i used it and it works fine.. it stayed inside the phone when i put it back. But later on the same day when i use it again, and put it back.. somehow it won't stay inside. It's very loose. I reckon it might be because the 'locking' mechanism stopped working for some reason (if there is one). Please help me with these.
I live in Berlin, Germany.. i've been trying to search for a solution like the Express Repair Busses they had in Germany. But it seems not likely to be in Berlin for some reason. Sending this phone to get it repaired is also out of the question, since this is my only phone.

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
Hello L: @Nadhif_Hamdhan,
RolfVonHessen is right: You can visit our Customer Service Plaza in Berlin.
Best regards

Similar threads

Q
I have dead spots in my note 10 plus screen , the s pen seems to work totally fine but the touch screen have dead spots and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt , when i lock and unlock screen it gets fixed for some milliseconds, i tried safe boot , restarting , removed the case , turned...
Antworten
Aufrufe
N
A
Today i was using google maps with my galaxy note 10 while on a bike. Since I was on a bike and could not use the phone simultaneously. I put the adress and place the phone in my pocket. Accidental touch sensor is already on. Every 2 minutes the phone chooses anotherocation and ad a stop it was...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
M
Between 2018 and 2022 Samsung did a great job updating the Galaxy Phones so quickly ... Compared to the YEARS before! It was really a Good Step for Samsung against another Android's Phones ... But from time to Time the Update make Problems after the update below *1f447.png* ...The Note 10 Plus...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
V
Hi, I'm not able to upgrade my note 10+ 5g device at all. The device is in android 10 and one ui 2.3. Will I ever get any updates on my phone? Especially when the rest are already getting android 12 on their note 10 + devices. I also tried via smart switch but it says up to date and android 10...
Antworten
Aufrufe
V
T
So I just want to say I know the new One UI 3.0 is still new and is probably going to be Updated soon enough but I want to Adress a quick Thing that I noticed I like the New dark Mode and the other features but I like the Volume slider from the light Mode more when I use dark Mode for better...
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
Zurück
Oben