Best practise for living with a hardware encrypted Samsung SSD

M
M.
User
Dear Samsung / Dear Community, 
I have been doing some research on this topic and only find discussion about encryption basics, like if SW or HW encryption is better. But I feel like my question is something for real IT-Pro's so I try my luck here.
Please only answer / give advice if you have experience with this.
My 990 Pro is currently hardware encrypted and it is used for work (Win11). Setting this up took a lot of effort and I cannot afford to reinstalling OS. 
I have done a "in-OS" Acronis Backup, although I have no hope in restoring a HW encrypted drive.. however I have some kind of “Backup”.
So now my question:
1#
Samsung Magician is informing me about some Firmware for my 990Pro and even if it seems some minor issue with folks having the Heatsink version, I would like to understand what the requirements are for me to install the Firmware in general / future?
- just fire it up with the encryption running and it will be fine?
- pause encryption? do the upgrade, then resume encryption? 
- un-encrypt drive, do the upgrade, then encrypt the drive again? -> not sure if this is even possible because, I was only possible to enable it during initial Setup...
Question #2
What about Mainboard Firmware UEFI updates, do I also need to pause / resume Encryption when I do those?
Question #3 
What if I change my Mainboard/CPU due to an upgrade from the 12700K to 14700K, will this break the encryption if I dont prepair somehow? e.g. do I also need to pause/resume or decrypt & encrypt the drive here again before swapping mainboards to prevent breaking the encrypted OS? 

I really think these answers / information should be found in some kind of SSD Q&A or Frequently Asked Questions Section here at Samsung.com…
Any links, Information, or sophisticated advice/guidance. If you are not 100% sure what you are talking about, please do not answer/comment. I do not need any information that is not solid/durable and just theoretical imagination...
Thanks Michael

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:
Zumindest möchte ich Dir mitteilen das hier ein User helfen Usern Forum ist und unseres Wissens hier niemand von Samsung mitliest. Trotzdem viel Erfolg! Und über zukünftige Funktionen wirst Du hier definitiv keine Informationen bekommen.