Where is the latest update for the Android OS?

M
M.
User
Hi*,
my Lenovo Tab 4 8 is giving up and I want to reuse my old Galaxy Tab 2 (GT5100) but I need to update it from Android 4.0.someting to the latest 4.2.2 (I assume it was the latest)
Where can I find it)?
Thanks in advance

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
Im Internet, Google hilft da ungemein. Ansonsten steht das Thema Flashen in dieser Community auf der Blacklist.

???
Ich benötige das letzte ORIGINAL Samsung Android.
Derzeit it immer noch das originale (vom Kauf) 4.0.3 installiert und soweit ich das aus den Foren mitbekommen habe, ist 4.2.2 das letzte Android Update von Samsung, welches ich benötige.

Ruf einfach mal den Samsung Support an.
Tel.: 06196/7755577
Die Mitarbeiter sollten dir eigentlich sagen können, welche firmware die neueste ist und wo du sie bekommen kannst.

Tablet am PC anschließen und mit Smart Switch oder dessen Vorgänger überprüfen ob ein Update verfügbar ist. Hast Du das schon probiert? Viwlleicht stellt Samsung das ja noch auf einem Server zur Verfügung.

Die aktuellste Version für DBT die im Internet kursiert ist die 4.1.2 vom 2013-04-10. Viel Glück bei Samsung!

Similar threads

A
As an active user of my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 I love the fact that in the latest Update to Android 12 does bring the date of the day in the statusbar. However, I would love to see different styling options, infact I would like to have the date Displayed as: Day, day in month. monthThat is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
R
hi everybody, i connected my Logitech MX Keys to the Galaxy Tab S6. It works fine. But I have to use the qwertz-layout instead of the qwerty-layout. I found the setting to change that but 'german qwerty' is not an option. Does anyone know a workaround?Thanks in advance! 3488539
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Y
Hey there, I'm loving Samsung Notes on my Tab S8 Ultra thus far, but I feel like scanning is pretty wonky at times. It sometimes doesn't properly capture the whole sheet of paper (very blurry/ barely readable) which is kind of annoying, since I have to rescan a few times to get it right.Also...
Antworten
Aufrufe
Y
D
Hallo liebe Auskenner, ich habe meiner Tochter für die Schule das S6 lite angeschafft. Mit dem mitgelieferten Netzteil dauert das aufladen ja nun doch etwas. Wie ich in diversen Meldungen las, liegt das wohl vor allem am Netzteil. Kann ich denn am Tablet auch ein dediziertes PD-Netzteil mit 90W...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
E
I bought 1 x 55" QLED 4K Q60B (2022) from corporate benefits website on 31/10/2022, but still waiting for deliver I called the call center 5 times, they are just saying they deal with it or they open ticket but nothing is happenning I want my product in fastest way, otherwise payback to me...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben