improved scanning for Samsung Notes

Y
y.
User
Hey there, I'm loving Samsung Notes on my Tab S8 Ultra thus far, but I feel like scanning is pretty wonky at times. It sometimes doesn't properly capture the whole sheet of paper (very blurry/ barely readable) which is kind of annoying, since I have to rescan a few times to get it right.Also, having the option of instantly turning scanned papers into pdf/ making it so you can actually select text would help IMMENSELY.

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
But there are altenative solutions. You could use the Office Lens from Microsoft or the Office app, also from Microsoft. Both are available in the play store.

You can use Office Lena from Microsoft. That is a good substitute for the built-in scanning function in Samsung Notes.

oh yeah definitely, but having it in the app would make it so much more convenient! *:smiling-face:

Similar threads

D
Hallo liebe Auskenner, ich habe meiner Tochter für die Schule das S6 lite angeschafft. Mit dem mitgelieferten Netzteil dauert das aufladen ja nun doch etwas. Wie ich in diversen Meldungen las, liegt das wohl vor allem am Netzteil. Kann ich denn am Tablet auch ein dediziertes PD-Netzteil mit 90W...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
H
Hello Samsung community, Maybe I'll write the same thing again because no address for the thread was opened/displayed (the other thread can be deleted (if it exists)). Why does "loading..." (see part of the screenshot) appear all day long? I connected the Tabata Galaxy S6 Lite to the power...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
X
This option is very useful. I use it while playing music on Bluetooth speaker while keeping the output of other apps on phone speaker, but it's not working properly in my s22ultra one ui5.1 Every time I need to turn it on and off in settings to make it work. Who experienced the same? 8167578
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
M
I am trying to use my Galaxy Tab S7 as a learning platform with the SKOOVE app, connected to my e-Piano (Roland FP-30X) through a new USB-cable (connecting the USB-Host socket on the e-Piano with the USB-C socket on the tablet). Unfortunately, the MIDI-connection does not seem to function...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
B
Since 5 days I'm a proud owner of the watch 5. It's a great machine, though I am still looking for a perfect analog watch face. I am surprised that obviously everybody ist ok with the fact that each of the hands at certain times obscure the complication placement. You want to look at todays date...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben