Can't geotag photos without wifi?

U
u.
User
Galaxy A41, won't geomagnetic without cell service or wifi. What is the point if you can't tag location on a hike, in the woods, or away from a cell tower?None of my other phones had this problem.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:

Similar threads

A
    I have 2 problems with my new Galaxy S20+ 5G: 1) for long conversations and the use of the "Mute" function. Because of my work, I have 1 or 2 hours of phone sessions and use my phone to call when I use the call "mute" and leave it for more than 30 minutes, later, if I want to turn off the mute...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    A
    I'm Leaving Samsung after being a fan for a decade and After Using samsung note 20 for around 2 years for the following reasons. 1.the phone overheating even by watching yt. 2 the adhesive is melted and now I can easy see what is inside.(the back lid now open) 3- the screen started to...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    M
    Deutsch: Hallo! Seit ein paar Wochen nun wird mein Smart hub immer langsamer. Zuvor musste ich oft 30-30 Sekunden warten bis die apps geladen wurden und ich etwas auswählen konnte (auch die Einstellungen z.b.). Seit gestern nun scheint das ganze Menü vollkommen aufgehangen zu sein. Wenn ich die...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    P
    Hello, I bought S22 ultra few days back. It is brand new. After setting up the device it got many updates and the latest update is One UI 6 based on android 14. I have seen significanr battery draining. For example if I charge it full then unplug it, in the morning I see 19% charge is already...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    U
    U
    My name is utkarsh modi and I am really sorry if I will be use harsh word but this is really serious issue . I am really disappointed with your phone quality and customer service. I purchased a Samsung s20+ phone in November 2020. As a first purchased with Samsung I was really cared about my...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    Zurück
    Oben